2017. február 26., vasárnap

UPDATED 100+ Bullet Journal ultimate lists, ideas, trackers


UPDATED!

Starting a Bullet Journal was really hard for me. I didn't know how to start, what should I write and I didn't want to mess up my beautiful new notebook.
I watched hundreds of videos and pins from Youtube and Pinterest to help me. I saved many ideas and made lists before I start the actual writing process.
If you want to write something, but nothing is popping out from your head, here is my list:
BUSINESS
  • Conference Dates and Locations
  • Business Expenses
  • Company Parties
  • Hours Worked
  • Projects
  • My past jobs
FAMILY
  • Memories
  • Recipes to try
  • Pet/Vet tracker
  • Emergency contacts
  • Gift list/ideas
  • Pets I've had and their names, birthdays
  • Favourite toys I've played as a child
  • Favourite snacks/sweets I've eat as a child
HEALTH
  • Weight tracker
  • 30 day challenge (abs, glutes, etc.)
  • Habit tracker
  • Quote for the year
  • Meal tracker
  • Recipes
  • Healthy snacks
  • Inches lost tracker
  • Rewards for reaching goals
  • Sleep log
  • Dream log
  • Water intake
HOME
  • Cleaning tracker
  • Cleaning calendar
  • Garage sale ideas
  • Interior ideas/wishlist
INTERESTS/ENTERTAINMENT
  • Movies to see
  • Books to read
  • TV-shows to watch
  • Favourite movies of all time
  • Favourite books of all time
  • Favourite movie characters
  • Favourite book characters
  • Music playlist (monthly)
  • Quotes
  • Doodles
  • Washi tape swatches
  • Pen swatches
  • Sticker swatches
MONEY
  • Income/Budget
  • Spending log/tracker
  • Need/Want list
  • Monthly bills and dates
  • Savings tracker
ORGANIZATIONS/PLANNER
  • Index
  • Key
  • Future log (Yearly log)
  • Monthly log
  • Weekly log
  • Daily log
  • Yearly goals
  • Birthdays
RELATIONSHIPS
  • Favourite memories
  • Date night ideas
  • Date night tracker
  • Relationship goals
  • Boyfriend/girlfriend interests
  • Important dates (first date, first kiss, etc.)
  • Your past lovers
SCHOOL
  • Schedule
  • Contacts
  • Grades tracker
  • Test/Exam dates
  • Favourite school memories
  • Favourite subjects
SELF CARE
  • Mood tracker
  • Level 10 life
  • Year in pixels
  • Gratitude (monthly)
  • Makeup page
  • Makeup wishlist
  • 18 before 2018
  • Things that make me happy/I love
  • Things to try
  • Biggest fears
  • Things most people probably don't know about you
  • Biggest sins
  • A-Z about me
  • Morning routine
  • Bucket list
SOCIAL MEDIA
  • Social media tracker
  • Blog post ideas
  • Video ideas
  • Monthly followers tracker
  • Monthly pageviews tracker
  • Posting schedule
  • Password log
  • Favourite web pages
  • Favourite games online
TRAVEL
  • Travel bucket list
  • Packing list
  • Travel info
  • Places to go/What to see
  • Places I've been
  • Places I've lived
  • Favourite restaurants/bakery/coffee shops/ice cream shops
MISC.
  • Vocabulary
  • Song lyrics

If you interested at Bullet Journaling go to my Pinterest page for more ideas!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése